We are committed to providing a quality property loss adjusting service using experienced and local adjusters with expertise derived from many years practical handling of Property claims across all sectors.
Classes of Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- Major and Complex Loss
- High Net Worth
- Technical elements of Personal Lines
- Value at risk Surveys
- Household Property
- Farm and Agriculture
- An immediate quality response
- Effective initial and subsequent communications to all parties, particularly the placing Brokers
- Expert interpretation of policies
- Professional negotiation
- The pro-active management of the claim
- Cost and timescale control, via our network of Government Registered contractors and suppliers
- High levels of customer satisfaction resulting from our presence here on the Island
- Forensic investigation
- Forensic accountancy
- Disaster recovery and damage mitigation
- Temporary accommodation
- Project Management
- Structural Engineering
- Manx Law and Legislation, which can vary substantially from UK law
Both John Short and Matt Stanford are experienced in adjusting a wide range of liability claims. Our aim is to provide an early and thorough investigation of all claims, ensuring accurate assessments of both policy liability and quantum, allowing Insurers to gauge the extent of their potential exposure without delay. We can provide a comprehensive and expert approach to claims handling on the Isle of Man, supported by Manx Advocates in the following principal areas:-
- Employers Liability
- Public and Product Liability
- Contractors All Risks/Contract Liability
Sub Contract Adjusting
Isle of Man Adjusters Limited currently act for a large number of UK and Irish Adjusters, who have recognised the advantage of our presence here on the Island and the wide range of services on offer to them.
The arrangements have proved to be both beneficial and extremely cost effective and the local brokers, in particular, appreciate the added value we bring to the claims process.
We are able to offer a bespoke service to meet the requirements of other Adjusters, whether a locus report, site notes or the complete handling of the claim from cradle to grave.
Payment for our services can be based upon an apportionment of the final fee or a pre-agreed hourly rate, saving on expensive flight costs, car-hire and possible accommodation expenses along with wasted hours travelling to and from the Isle of Man, as well as releasing the travelling Adjuster to deal with matters closer to home.
If you would like to discuss this service further, please contact Matt Stanford at Isle of Man Adjusters Ltd